In a better effort to keep you up to date on new products coming in to GouletPens.com, I'm going to post when we have a better idea of delivery dates for new things coming to us. The reason I'm posting these ahead of time is so you can sign up for the email notification lists for the items you're interested in, that way you will be automatically notified as soon as we list them in stock. For a complete list of all the new things at GPC, check out the 'Coming Soon' page on our site. Here's what's on the way:
- TWSBI VAC-700's, clear 540's, color 540's (all colors), ink bottles should arrive to us on Thursday, May 3rd (somewhat limited quantities of just about everything)
- Noodler's Konrad Flex pens, sometime between Wed.-Fri. (May 2-4), stock should be good
- Noodler's Rome Burning ink, no definite date yet, but should arrive in the next week or two. We have our order in and should be one of the first to get it in stock.
- New Rhodia products, including No. 18 dotpads (orange and black), orange No. 16 dotpads, orange No. 12 dotpads, No. 16 top-wirebound dotpads (orange and black)
- Replenishment of J. Herbin Rouge Hematite 1670 ink, as well as J. Herbin rocking blotters to arrive this week
- Stillman & Birn art journals, arriving Tuesday May 1st
- Lamy Apple Green Safari, no definite date yet, we're told 'Mid-May' right now
- De Atramentis restocking should come in any day now, including Sherlock Holmes and some additional new famous people colors (like Handel, Verdi, Don Quichote, Brahms, Shakespeare, and others)
- Restocking of Rohrer and Klingner glass pens and inks the end of this week or early next week
We recently met with the distributor for Stipula, Conklin, Delta, and Monteverde, and we're going to be carrying select pens from them, as well as all the Stipula and Monteverde inks. There are a LOT of different choices for pens we can carry within these brands, and we're going to start out slow. We would absolutely love your feedback about which models you'd like to see us carry, so please shoutout in the comments here or to me by email about which ones you like. Look to see us start carrying these brands in the next few weeks.
I also haven't talked much about Stillman & Birn yet, but I will soon enough. For those running circles in the watercolor/ink washing world, these sketchbooks are pretty darn exciting. Here's a little about them: