- Pearlette unboxing (0:47)
- Material colors (1:08)
- Size matters (1:53)
- Features (3:13)
- Filling with a converter (6:36)
- Filling as an eyedropper (7:35)
- How it writes (9:05)
Edison has brought the Pearlette from their Signature Line pens to the Production Line! This pen was previously only available custom for $225+, but now is available in 3 colors through the Edison retailers (like me) for $149.
The Pearlette is a smaller pen, similar in length to the Edison Nouveau Encore but a little thicker in the body. Here are all the dimensions:
- Weight w/ Cap 18g
- Weight w/o Cap 12g
- Cap Diameter .515"
- Body Diamater .515"
- Length Capped 5 3/16"
- Length Uncapped 4 3/4"
The pens are available in three colors:
- Deep Indigo Flake
- Aztec Flake
- Violet Flake
Here are some of the key features:
- Smaller pen, similar in size to the Encore and Beaumont
- Cap is flush with the body, so it's a very sleek design
- #5 size nib, available in EF, F, M, and B. They're removable and available separately.
- It uses standard international cartridges or converter at about a 0.5ml ink capacity
- Pen can easily be converted into an eyedropper pen, with a 3ml capacity!
- Cap screws to close, pushes to post, and posts securely
|Edison Pearlette (top to bottom): Deep Indigo Flake, Aztec Flake, and Violet Flake.|
|Pearlette in Deep Indigo Blue. This light pen is well-balanced both posted and non-posted, but larger hands might appreciate posting.|
|Pearlette in Violet Flake, uses a standard international cartridge or converter, and can be eyedropper converted for 3ml ink capacity! This color comes with a steel nib and rhodium-plated clip.|
The Pearlette is now available at Gouletpens.com for $149, and extra #5 nibs are available for $20 each. If you've had your eye on this pen for a while but didn't want to pay for a custom Edison Signature pen, you'll be happy to see this pen now regularly available at the reduced price through retailers.