One of the great things about TWSBI pens is that they're so easy to disassemble and maintain. This is true with all their pens, especially the TWSBI Classic that was recently released. I have already done a full review here, you can see how it compares to the TWSBI 580 and TWSBI Mini here, as well as my video showing how to fill it here, and a writing sample of it here. To add to the TWSBI Classic video archive, I wanted to show you how to take it apart and put it back together.
In this video, I cover:
- Disassembly overview (0:51)
- Removing cap insert (1:39)
- Disassembling the cap (2:55)
- Removing the nib/grip (4:37)
- Disassembling the body (8:10)
- Toothpick trick (9:07)
- Explanation of piston (11:16)
- Re-assemble piston (12:38)
- Threading the piston mechanism (16:45)
- Final steps (18:12)
This is exactly the kind of video I fully expect to generate some questions, so feel free to ask away in the comments below.
|TWSBI Classic Fountain Pen|