The Pilot Justus 95 is an interesting pen, and one that I’ve been asked about a lot since it came out late last year.
|Pilot Justus 95|
Essentially, it’s a large pen with a soft nib that’s similar to the Pilot Falcon but with a the added feature of adjustable softness/hardness. There aren’t a lot of pens that have this feature, and the first I’m aware from Pilot.
Here are the key points of the Justus 95:
- Soft nib similar to the Pilot (Namiki) Falcon
- Adjustable softness, that varies how much you need to press the pen to get the tines to spread
- Softest adjustment is similar to Pilot Falcon, hardest is still flexible, but about 50% as much
- Comes with Pilot Con-70 ink converter, the largest of the Pilot converters that is button-fill, and also accepts all other Pilot converters and cartridges
- Available in any color you want, as long as it’s black with gold trim
- $390 list price pen ($312 at GouletPens.com)
|Pilot Justus 95, with adjustable nib softness|