input on our Facebook page. Many of these recommendations come from teachers and
professors themselves, who use these everyday in the classroom and office!
- Pilot Vanishing Point, $140-$640
- Many teachers suggested using the Vanishing Point and its retractable nib to make grading more efficient and enjoyable!
- Lamy Safari or Al-Star, $30-$38
- This fountain pen has swappable nibs making it versatile as you prepare multiple lessons and lectures.
- TWSBI 580 or TWSBI Mini, $50-$60
- This pen is fun and practical! You’ll be able to hold a great deal of ink and show it off thanks to the clear barrel.
- Pilot Varsity Fountain Pen, $3.25-$21
- Many teachers shared with us that they keep Pilot Varsity fountain pens in the classroom and encourage students to give them a try. They’re a great, low-investment way to spread the love of fountain pens!
Red is the classic color to grade with, and we’ve got some great red ink recommendations for you. But if you’re looking to grade tests and papers in another color, we suggest giving one of these a try! An ink sample is always a great way to test inks before committing to a whole bottle.
Even though we’re living in the digital age, it’s always helpful to have a notebook on hand!
- This product was recommended as a great notebook for your “to-do” lists. Its size also makes it convenient to take with you to faculty or departmental meetings.
- Leuchtturm1917 medium notebook, $19.50
- The table of contents at the beginning of this notebook make it helpful when writing notes/lectures and a safe place for keeping your math, history or Spanish lesson ideas on paper.
What products will you be using this Fall as you make lesson plans and grade papers?
The Goulet Pen Company Team