There’s a bit of a change of plans with Goulet Q&A this week! We just purchased a new camera and for some reason the audio doesn’t work right on it so we’re having to send it back. But wouldn’t you know it the backup camera we’ve been using for the last 5+ years also just died on us completely. Sooo….we’re going to have to take a break until we can get our new camera back in. To help give you a Q&A fix, we’ve hand-picked some of the Q&A Slices we’ve found to be particularly interesting and helpful. Enjoy, and we should be back to our regularly scheduled Q&A soon.
1. What is GSM? What does it mean? What does it have to do with anything?
2. What methods do you suggest for "hard starting" pens? And what exactly is "baby's bottom"?
3. What makes one ink "wet" and another "dry"?
4. What is the purpose of a music nib?
5. What are the differences between the materials that are used to create pens?
I hope you enjoyed some slices of past Q&A episodes. Be sure to check here if there are any old Q&A's that you missed!