To send a letter is to share an experience- from the touch of the paper, to the lilt of the handwriting, to the scribbled sentiments enclosed. You pour out your words and fold up a part of yourself only to be unfolded by your recipient, an intimate way of communicating that will never go out of style. So ink up your pen, exhale your thoughts, stamp your envelope, and address it to someone you care about. We’ve put together some stationery recommendations to be your blank canvas.
Featured products from left to right:
- G. Lalo Small Envelopes - Champagne, $14.50
- G. Lalo Large Envelopes - Ivory, $17.00
- Original Crown Mill Gift Card Mini Set - Cream, $5.90
- Original Crown Mill Deckled Notecard Box Set - Cream, $29.90
- J. Herbin Sealing Wax Package Set, $39.50
- Pilot Iroshizuku Kiri-Same (50ml bottle), $28.00
- G. Lalo Verge de France A5 Stationery Tablet - Ivory, $12.50
- Pilot E95S Fountain Pen - Black, $136.00
|Pilot E95S Fountain Pen|
|Original Crown Mill Gift Card Mini Set|
|G. Lalo Large Envelopes|
|Pilot Iroshizuku Kiri-Same (50ml bottle)|
|J. Herbin Sealing Wax Package Set|
P.S. If you need an excuse to break out your stationery and write a letter, we’re celebrating Thanksgiveaway and we’d love to receive a letter from you!
What's your favorite personal touch to add to your correspondence?
The Goulet Pen Company Team