You're sitting on the Ferris wheel with the bright blue sky providing the perfect backdrop for adventure. The smell of popcorn and the sound of distant music float enticingly through the air and all around you, there are beautifully vibrant and varied colorful banners of all shapes and sizes. We've got carnivals and fairs on the brain in this week's Thursday Things. Inspired by the lively colors of the new Field Notes Sweet Tooth notebooks, this week's selection of products brings in all the colors that remind us of summer carnivals and endless sunny days.
Featured products from left to right:
- Field Notes Spring 2016 Edition Notebooks – Sweet Tooth- $9.95
- Noodler’s Konrad Acrylic Flex Fountain Pen – Yellow Fer Delance- $40
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen – Blue- $29.60
- J. Herbin Bleu Azur (30ml bottled ink)- $11
- Monteverde Limonada Fountain Pen – Torino Red- $28
- De Atramentis Poppy Red (35ml bottled ink)- $12.95
- Edison Nouveau Premiere Fountain Pen – Cobalt- $149
|Edison Nouveau Premiere Fountain Pen – Cobalt|
|Noodler’s Konrad Acrylic Flex Fountain Pen – Yellow Fer Delance|
|Monteverde Limonada Fountain Pen – Torino Red|
|Lamy Safari Fountain Pen – Blue|
|Field Notes Spring 2016 Notebooks - Sweet Tooth|
What pen or ink most reminds you of fun summer activities?
The Goulet Pen Company Team