Spies, recon missions, and those awesome little green army guys. All these things bring to mind the childhood military maneuvers in which we used to engage in our homemade backyard forts. The appeal of those mysterious and action packed occupations never really wore off. The recent release of the Visconti Rembrandt Special Ops fountain pen has reawakened that ongoing fascination in our office and serves as the inspiration for this week’s Thursday Things collection, Special Ops. This week’s products are an assortment of stealthy black and stately olive green that awakens the inner James Bond or GI Joe in us all.
Featured products from left to right:
- Leuchtturm Master Slim Notebook – Army Green– $29
- Faber-Castell e-motion Fountain Pen – Pure Black– $175
- Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen – Special Ops– $165
- Kaweco Liliput Fountain Pen – Fireblue– $180
- Noodler’s G.I. Green (3oz bottled ink)– $12.50
- Clairefontaine Basic Clothbound Notebook – Black– $9.50
- Visconti Homo Sapiens Fountain Pen – Dark Age– $550-695
- Montegrappa Fortuna Fountain Pen – Black– $275
- Noodler’s Army Green (3oz bottled ink)– $12.50
- Noodler’s Green Marine (3oz bottled ink)– $12.50
- Karas Kustoms Ink Fountain Pen – Black Aluminum– $95
- Aurora Ipsilon Fountain Pen – Satin Black– $99
If you are an active duty member of our armed forces, please remember that all packages shipped to APO addresses will receive free Priority shipping. Thank you for your service.
|Noodler’s G.I. Green (3oz bottled ink)|
|Kaweco Liliput Fountain Pen – Fireblue|
|Visconti Homo Sapiens Fountain Pen – Dark Age|
|Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen – Special Ops|
|Faber-Castell e-motion Fountain Pen – Pure Black|
Which pen awakens your inner stealthy spy and makes you want to engage in some serious covert writing operations?
The Goulet Pen Company Team