A Giveaway of Epic Proportions!
***The contest has officially closed as of 12:00am December 20th, 2010.
Today launches the beginning of a 4-day entry into the first ever Ink Nouveau giveaway contest. We’re giving away some awesome prizes in exchange for you sharing some information with us about what you like in the way of pens and inks, and following us through Twitter, Facebook, being a member on the Fountain Pen Network, or through sharing your writing-related blog.
Here is the survey to enter yourself into the contest!
Please be sure to complete the entire survey and only enter once. You’ll have multiple chances to win based on the rules laid out below. The contest begins right now, and ends on Sunday (12/19) at 11:59pm EST. Enter anytime between now and then.
“How do I enter?”
It’s pretty straightforward:
- Enter in the contest by answering a short (under 5 minute) survey about your writing preferences. The survey link is posted above.
- Tweet it, blog it, Facebook it, share it any way you can.
That’s it! That’s all you have to do. Just enter once and you’ll have the chance to win any of these 6 awesome prizes:
1) Noodler’s Clear Demonstrator Flex Nib Piston Fill Fountain Pen
2) Noodler’s December 25th (red/green) Flex Nib Piston Fill Fountain Pen
3) Noodler’s Black Swan in Australian Roses bottled fountain pen ink, 3 ounces
4) J. Herbin Rouge Hematite 1670 Anniversary Ink (limited edition), 50ml
5) Rhodia ePure real leather notebook (not available in the US!), 120 pages of 100g white paper, leatherette cover, size is 10.5cm x 14cm **Update, I’ve been corrected that this is not a real leather cover, I was mistaken! I apologize for the mistake, I had no intention of misleading, forgive me! It’s still a real nice notebook!
6) *Bonus* Never before seen Noodler’s mottled green ebonite aerometric/eyedropper flex-nib pen!! This pen isn’t even regularly offered. Nathan from Noodler’s put a flex nib from the piston pens on an ebonite pen!! You can’t buy this pen anywhere.
The winners will be announced live during our final 2010 Write Time at 9 broadcast on Tuesday night (12/21 between 9-10pm EST), and posted up on Ink Nouveau Wednesday morning (12/22).
“How can I have the best chance of winning a prize?”
There will be 6 different winners, to give the best chance for everyone to win a prize. Everyone will have to do the survey to enter, and here’s how we’re going to select the winners:
- 1 winner will be someone who ‘likes’ the Goulet Pen Company on Facebook
- 1 winner will be a follower of GouletPens on Twitter
- 1 winner will be a member of the Fountain Pen Network
- 1 winner will be a fellow writing enthusiast blogger
- 2 winners will be chosen from all survey entries (nothing extra required)
Everyone has a chance to win, just by filling out the survey. But if you like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, are a member of FPN, and have a writing blog, you’ll have 6 chances to win! The choice of prizes will be assigned at random to the 6 winners. This contest is open to US and international fans (as long as the USPS ships to your country).
“Why a Contest?”
Who cares, it’s free stuff! Haha, no seriously, we have two reasons for running this contest:
- To thank you for your participation and support on Ink Nouveau and GouletPens.com
- To encourage you to be more active in what we do and invite others to join so that we can continue doing it (and do it more/better!)
I put a lot of work into Ink Nouveau, at least a couple of hours every day. It’s quite a commitment and I know you all really appreciate it. I want my efforts to be as worthwhile to as many people as possible, so this contest is really an effort to try to encourage those of your who lurk the blog to become more involved by either subscribing to RSS or Twitter or Facebook, and those of you that are already hardcore fans to spread the word and share it with your friends. The more activity and involvement I get from all of you, the more relevant and interesting stuff I can post. It’s a win for everyone!
So go ahead and start spreading the word that this Thursday through Sunday is time for free stuff at Ink Nouveau! All of the cool-looking buttons to share this post are right here at the bottom of the post! What do you think? Would you like to win any of these prizes? Post any questions about the contest in the comments below…