It’s time for another episode of Write Time at 9! If you’re just hanging out tonight at 9pm EST, you should just hang out with us and talk pen stuff.
This week we’re going to discuss:
- An exclusive first look at Noodler’s Black Swan in English Roses
- Updates on the Edison Nouveau Premiere delivery dates
- March’s Ink Drop colors, including the new (to us) Noodler’s Kung Te-cheng and Manjiro Nakahama Whaleman’s Sepia inks
- Using an ultrasonic cleaner to clean your pens
- Dissembling a Lamy converter
- Some sort of giveaway!
We’ll of course touch on a lot of topics, but these are all things that we’ve been up to the last week. Be there with us live to have a chance to win some free stuff! It’s always a lot of fun and we’re open to any questions you might have about writing/pens/ink/paper. See you there!