Thanks to everyone who entered into our September “Staff Favorites” Ink Drop Contest! The first-prize ($25) winner was Kelly O.!
Our two runners up ($10) were Peggy J. and Suzy L. Congrats to all of you, and again, thank you to everyone for your submissions!
Now on to October….
- Scribal Work Shop Kraken Black
- Scribal Work Shop Leviathan Green
- Scribal Work Shop Nessie Purple
- Scribal Work Shop Siren Blue
- Scribal Work Shop Zhulong Red
Now on to this month’s contest! Same rules as always.
Contest Entry Guidelines/Rules:
- You can submit any kind of writing or artwork. It can be an ink
review, a poem, a watercolor wash, a sketch, swabs, lettering, or even get all scientific
with chromatography… it just has to be ink on paper.
- You must use all five Ink Drop colors.
- It would be awesome if it relates to the theme, but not required.
- Entry can be submitted electronically (email email@example.com)
or via snail mail (The Goulet Pen Company, 10201 Maple Leaf Court,
Ashland, VA 23005). Any physical submissions will become our property to
hang up on our letter wall. 🙂
- Entry must be received by October 31, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
- You can submit as many entries as you like, but you will only be eligible for one prize.
- Please include your name and email when submitting your entry so that we can contact you if you’re a winner!
- The voting period will be open on November 1, 2012 and close on November 6, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. It will be announced through Ink Nouveau with a
link to the image gallery and a link to vote. You may vote once – just
vote for your favorite entry!
- The entry receiving with the most votes will win a $25
GouletPens.com gift certificate. The second- and third-place entries
will each receive a $10 gift certificate. We’ll announce the winners on November 7 on Ink Nouveau.
Curious about Ink Drop? Click here to learn more about our monthly ink sample subscription program.
Email us if you have any questions, and let us know what you thought of this month’s colors in the comments below!