November’s Ink Drop theme was Autumn Leaves III. This is our third year where we chose to feature a variety of fall colors, reflective of the changing leaves. The 5 colors are:
- De Atramentis Mahatma Gandhi
- Diamine Ochre
- Noodler’s Cayenne
- Noodler’s Tiananmen
- Rohrer & Klingner Morinda
Now on to this month’s contest! Here are the contest entry guidelines/rules:
- You can submit any kind of writing or artwork. It can be an ink review, a poem, a watercolor wash, a sketch, swabs, lettering, or even get all scientific with chromatography… it just has to be ink on paper.
- You must use all five Ink Drop colors.
- It would be awesome if it relates to the theme, but not required.
- Entry can be submitted electronically (email firstname.lastname@example.org) or via snail mail (The Goulet Pen Company, 10201 Maple Leaf Court, Ashland, VA 23005). Any physical submissions will become our property to hang up on our letter wall. 🙂
- Entry must be received by November 30, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
- You can submit as many entries as you like, but you will only be eligible for one prize.
- Please include your name and email when submitting your entry so that we can contact you if you’re a winner!
- The voting period will be open on December 1, 2012 and close on December 3, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. It will be announced through Ink Nouveau with a link to the image gallery and a link to vote. You may vote once – just vote for your favorite entry!
- The entry receiving with the most votes will win a $25 GouletPens.com gift certificate. The second- and third-place entries will each receive a $10 gift certificate. We’ll announce the winners on December 6 on Ink Nouveau.
Curious about Ink Drop? Click here to learn more about our monthly ink sample subscription program.
Email us if you have any questions, and let us know what you thought of this month’s colors in the comments below!