December’s Ink Drop theme was “ChristmasTime is Here”, featuring reds and greens in the spirit of the holidays. The 5 colors are:
- De Atramentis Fir (scented)
- De Atramentis Oriental Red
- Diamine Matador
- Noodler’s Green
- Rohrer & Klingner Verdura
Now on to this month’s contest! Here are the contest entry guidelines/rules:
- You can submit any kind of writing or artwork. It can be an ink
review, a poem, a watercolor wash, a sketch, swabs, lettering, or even
get all scientific with chromatography… it just has to be ink on
- You must use all five Ink Drop colors.
- It would be awesome if it relates to the theme, but not required.
- Entry can be submitted electronically (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
or via snail mail (The Goulet Pen Company, 10201 Maple Leaf Court,
Ashland, VA 23005). Any physical submissions will become our property to
hang up on our letter wall. 🙂
- Entry must be received by December 31, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
- You can submit as many entries as you like, but you will only be eligible for one prize.
- Please include your name and email when submitting your entry so that we can contact you if you’re a winner!
- The voting period will be open on January 1, 2012 and close on January 3, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. It will be announced through Ink
Nouveau with a link to the image gallery and a link to vote. You may
vote once – just vote for your favorite entry!
- **NEW** The entries will be divided into two categories: Writing and Art. The entry in each category receiving with the most votes will win a $25
GouletPens.com gift certificate (two total). The runners-up in each category
will each receive a $10 gift certificate (two total). That’s four prizes in all! We’ll announce the winners on January 4 on Ink Nouveau.
Curious about Ink Drop? Click here to learn more about our monthly ink sample subscription program.
Email us if you have any questions, and let us know what you thought of this month’s colors in the comments below!