This week’s Goulet Q&A is picking back up with a brand focus, and today I’m answering questions about Monteverde. They’ve had a lot of new pens coming out lately and I thought it might be helpful to share what I know about them. Here we go:
- Swapping Out Monteverde Nibs– Sept. 21, 2012
2) Anastasia R.- Facebook (1:52):Are there any converters that work with the Monteverde Touch Screen Stylus Fountain Tool Pen? Love the black one! I use fountain pens in part because of the lack of waste, and cartridges are waste.
- Refill cartridges, check out FP101 Refilling and Ink Cartridge
3) Asif C.- Facebook (3:34):Say I wanted to get a black Monteverde nib in .7mm cursive italic, how would I go about doing that? Would I be able to do it through Goulet pen company?
4) @KatieZumbrum- Twitter (5:04):
I cannot find very much online about the Monteverde Lamy cartridges. Are they good or should I stick to Lamy cartridges?
The Artista Crystal is one of the rare pens that have a clear feed. It’s such a cool feature so why the reason for the rarity – maybe it’s just too much of a “casual” look for other brands to use? Any lesser known pens with a clear feed besides Monteverde Artisa and the Platinum Cool?
I will be off next week (March 7) but will return with a Q&A Open Forum on March 14th. If you find yourself going through withdrawals, maybe you can check out some of my older Q&A’s. I’m starting to get quite the little library of them now! Have a great week, and thanks for watching and asking such great questions.