|Original Crown Mill Classic Laid Mini Gift Card Set|
gratitude is both needed and powerful. It not only connects us to those we know well, but also to the stranger who gives directions or holds the door.
When I was younger, my parents would give me the sentences to include in my thank you notes to family. It really wasn’t until my high school graduation that I had to come up with my own thoughts when writing thank you notes. My advice? Be genuine. Share something you appreciate not just about the gift, but about the person who gave it to you.
Thank them for thinking of you or for coming to your party.
Let them know how you plan to use their gift.
Remind them what your relationship means to you. These sentences are often the most meaningful!
2. Someone has helped you move, pack or watched your pets while you were away:
- Thank them for their willingness to help.
- Let them know that you realize their time is valuable. Share what it meant to you that they chose to spend it helping you.
- Tell them you’d return the favor whenever needed!
3. Someone has extended their friendship to you in time of need, or you’re just feeling extra thankful for them at this particular moment:
- Thank them for their willingness to listen.
- Tell them what it means to have a friend you trust deeply.
- Let them know that you are there for them as well.
Are you in the habit of writing thank you notes? Let me know in the comments below.
Now it just wouldn’t be right if I didn’t thank you for reading…