Thursday Things: Does it Come in Black?
When searching for new sleek gadgets, an undercover bat-winged hero once asked, “Does it come in black?” If you find yourself needing to write incognito or you simply need a new pen in your arsenal while saving the world, you don’t have to search far. This week’s Thursday Things is inspired by stealthy and discreet products that pack a punch.
Featured products from left to right:
- Pilot Iroshizuku Take-Sumi (50ml bottle), $28.00
- Maruman Mnemosyne n196 – B6 Notepad, $4.40
- Caran d’Ache Cosmic Black (50ml bottle), $33.20
- Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen- Black, $165.00
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen- Matte Black, $148.00
- Apica CD-11 Notebook – Black, $2.80
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen- Plain Black, $15.00
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen – Charcoal, $29.60
- Visconti Homo Sapien Fountain Pen – Midi Steel Age
- Jinhao 159 Fountain Pen – Black, $12.50
- Rhodia Small Webnotebook – Black, Dot Grid, $16.00
- Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen – Black, $25.00
- Faber-Castell Ambition Fountain Pen – Black Resin
- Diamine Jet Black (80ml bottle), $14.95
- Omas Black (62ml bottle)
|Faber-Castell Ambition, Black Resin
Do you like your fountain pens to be inconspicuous or do you prefer for them to draw attention?
The Goulet Pen Company Team