Thursday Things: Does it Come in Black?
When searching for new sleek gadgets, an undercover bat-winged hero once asked, “Does it come in black?” If you find yourself needing to write incognito or you simply need a new pen in your arsenal while saving the world, you don’t have to search far. This week’s Thursday Things is inspired by stealthy and discreet products that pack a punch.
Featured products from left to right:
- Pilot Iroshizuku Take-Sumi (50ml bottle), $28.00
- Maruman Mnemosyne n196 – B6 Notepad, $4.40
- Caran d’Ache Cosmic Black (50ml bottle), $33.20
- Visconti Rembrandt Fountain Pen- Black, $165.00
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen- Matte Black, $148.00
- Apica CD-11 Notebook – Black, $2.80
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen- Plain Black, $15.00
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen – Charcoal, $29.60
- Visconti Homo Sapien Fountain Pen – Midi Steel Age
- Jinhao 159 Fountain Pen – Black, $12.50
- Rhodia Small Webnotebook – Black, Dot Grid, $16.00
- Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen – Black, $25.00
- Faber-Castell Ambition Fountain Pen – Black Resin
- Diamine Jet Black (80ml bottle), $14.95
- Omas Black (62ml bottle)
|Faber-Castell Ambition, Black Resin
Do you like your fountain pens to be inconspicuous or do you prefer for them to draw attention?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!