Thursday Things: Bordeaux
Fall is in full swing, and the trees are slipping into a deep crimson blush. This beautiful bordeaux color is everywhere right now- ruby apples, plums, dahlias, and robust wines… There is just something about it that feels indulgent. Inspired by this luxurious shade, here are a few recommendations to introduce bordeaux into your writing experience.
Featured products from left to right:
- Graf von Faber-Castell Garnet Red (75ml bottle), $30.00
- Edison #5 Two-Tone Steel replacement nibs, $20.00
- Kaweco Classic Fountain Pen – Bordeaux, $25.00-27.00
- Lamy AL-Star Fountain Pen – Purple, $37.60
- Edison Pearlette Fountain Pen – Violet Flake
- Visconti Millennium Arc Moonlight Fountain Pen – Burgundy
- TWSBI Classic Fountain Pen – Burgundy, $50.00-55.00
- Clairefontaine A4 Notebook – Red, Lined, $14.00
- Apica Premium A5 Notebook – Red, Graph, $16.20
- Platinum Balance Fountain Pen – Wine Red, $43.20
- Banditapple Carnet Handy Notebook – Hanoi Red
- J. Herbin Wax Seal Package Set – Burgundy, $39.50
- Noodler’s Nib Creaper Fountain Pen – Burgundy, $16.10
- Original Crown Mill Classic Deckled Notecard Set – Cream, $29.90
- Diamine Syrah (30ml bottle), $7.50
|Visconti Millennium Arc – Moonlight Burgundy
|Edison Pearlette Fountain Pen – Violet Flake
Do you enjoy using this color palette in your fountain pens and ink?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!