It’s the most wonderful time of the year! This pen is sure to get you in the holiday spirit. Introducing… the Winter 2016 Edison Nouveau Premiere in Mystical Myrrh!
This is the ninth pen in our seasonal special editions of the Edison
Nouveau Premiere. It has been one of our most popular fountain pens at GouletPens.com
ever since we introduced it almost five years ago. Around two years ago,
we came up with the idea to start doing seasonal Premieres, changing
the color of the pen to match the season.We love the unique color combination of silver, gold, and amber swirls of this newest Winter Premiere.
We landed on the name Mystical Myrrh after a lot of brainstorming! If you search for images of myrrh, you’ll see where we got the inspiration. Additionally, it’s perfect for Christmastime, with the story of the three wise men bringing frankincense, gold, and myrrh as gifts to the newborn Jesus.
The resin has a lot of shimmer and depth, with swirls of silver, copper, and golden hues. Each pen will vary slightly. We could have gone with either silver or gold trim for this pen, but we chose gold as it creates a warmer feel.
How the seasonal thing works:
- Pens will be made from now for about 3 months, or until material runs out
- Once we hit the 3-month mark, no more will be made
- Will switch to the Spring edition around March 2016
- Edison pens made in Milan, Ohio by Brian Gray and team
- EF, F, M, B, 1.1mm, 1.5mm
- Come with two-tone steel color
- Matches the gold-plated trim on the clip
- Separate nib units are available for $25
- Upgrade to gold nib is available for an additional $125
- Standard International cartridge/converter pen
- Accepts standard international short cartridge
- Converter (included)
- Eyedropper conversion with a little silicone grease on the threads
Inks to Match:
What has been your favorite seasonal Premiere color so far?
Brian & Rachel Goulet