Thursday Things: Mint Turquoise
Named after the ornamental gemstone, the color Turquoise is dynamic, sophisticated, and grounding. This airy hue is unique in that it blends blue and green to be lively and invigorating, yet calming and peaceful all at once. It can be spotted throughout the sky and the seas, decorating nature in its various shades and depths. Enjoy some tranquil inspiration for this week’s Thursday Things!
Featured products from left to right:
- Atelier Gargoyle Sealing Wax – Turquoise, $6.00
- Atelier Gargoyle Sealing Wax – Seaglass Green, $6.00
- J. Herbin Wooden Handle and Seal, $16.00 and $14.00
- Original Crown Mill Mini Gift Card set – Cream, $5.90
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen – RetroPop Turquoise, $15.00
- Clairefontaine Classic Top Wirebound Notepad – Lined, $7.00
- De Atramentis Mint Turquoise (35ml bottle), $12.95
- J. Herbin Vert Reseda (30ml bottle), $11.00
- Leuchtturm Emerald Hardcover A5, $18.95
- Noodler’s Ahab Fountain Pen – Truk Lagoon, $23.00
- Noodler’s Ahab Fountain Pen – Navajo, $23.00
- Faber-Castell Ambition Fountain Pen – Aqua Op-Art
- Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen – Mint, $27.00
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-Jaku (50ml bottle), $28.00
- Lamy Turquoise (50ml bottle), $10.50
- Original Crown Mill Mini Gift Card set – Cream, splattered with J. Herbin Diablo Menthe
|Faber-Castell Ambition Fountain Pen – Aqua Op-Art
Do you have any turquoise inks or fountain pens? Do you find the color to be calming?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!