Thursday Things: Silver Bells
This time of year moves at a fast pace, which means it is even more important to intentionally slow down and enjoy what the season brings. Take a walk in the silvery moonlight, breathe in the cold air, or cozy in by a fire. Pause and listen to the quiet that winter brings, and above all this bustle you’ll hear, silver bells.
Featured products from left to right:
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Anthracite Grey Notebook, $18.95
- Caran D’Ache Infinite Grey (50ml bottle), $33.20
- Faber–Castell Basic Fountain Pen – Polished Metal, $38
- Monteverde Poquito Fountain Pen – Chrome, $24
- Diamine Silver Fox (40ml bottle), $15.95
- J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey (50ml bottle), $26.00
- Cross Townsend Fountain Pen – Lustrous Chrome, $145
- Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen – Stainless Steel, $300
- Faber-Castell Loom Fountain Pen – Metallic Silver, $40
- Atelier Gargoyle Sealing Wax – Silver, $6
- De Atramentis Silver Grey (35ml bottle), $12.95
- Rhodia Silver Webnotebook, $25
- Jinhao x750 Fountain Pen – Silver, $7.95
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen – Silver, plain, $15
|Monteverde Poquito Fountain Pen – Chrome
Do you have any favorite ways to enjoy winter?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!