Thursday Things: Cosmic Constellations
Throughout history, mankind has looked upward to find inspiration in the stars. Scientists study them, artists paint them, some thank their lucky stars, and the rest of us wish on them. Of course, the celestial muse has even found its way into pen, paper, and ink. We’ve gathered up some stellar favorites to inspire you.
Featured products from left to right:
- Pilot Stargazer Fountain Pen – Sapphire, $152
- Monteverde Prima Fountain Pen – Purple Swirl
- Leuchtturm Medium A5 Notebook – Purple, Lined, $18.95
- Edison Collier Fountain Pen – Blue Steel, $149
- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-Yo Moonlight (50ml bottle), $28.00
- Leuchtturm Medium A5 Notebook – Navy, Lined, $18.95
- Diamine Night Sky, $20
- Jinhao x750 Fountain Pen – Silver, $9.90
- Visconti Van Gogh Fountain Pen – Starry Night, $289
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen – Raden Galaxy, $304
- Jinhao 159 Fountain Pen – Black, $9.95
- J. Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor, $26
|Monteverde Prima – Purple Swirl
Do you have a favorite constellation?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!