Thursday Things: Ice
In light of the looming snowstorm that is en route through the East Coast, many of us are preparing for the possibility of being snowbound for a couple days. What better time to catch up on your journaling or correspondence? Ink up your pen, pour some hot chocolate, and settle in by a snowy window for some long, restful writing sessions. Here are some picks inspired by the icy chill. Stay safe out there!
Featured products from left to right:
- Noodler’s Polar Blue (3oz bottle), $16
- Aurora Blue (45ml bottle), $18
- Rhodia No. 11 Top Staplebound Notepad – Ice White, Graph, $2.50
- Conklin Duragraph Fountain Pen – Ice Blue, $44
- Rhodia No. 16 Top Staplebound Notepad – Ice White, Lined, $5.75
- Kaweco ICE Sport Fountain Pen – Blue, $25-27
- Monteverde Mountains of the World – K2
- Visconti Opera Master Fountain Pen – Blue Swirls
- Monteverde Intima Fountain Pen – Glacier Blue
- Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-Syogun Old Man Winter (50ml bottle), $28
- Rhodia No. 13 Top Staplebound Notepad – Ice White, Lined, $3.25
- Conklin Duragraph Fountain Pen – Cracked Ice, $44
- Platinum Preppy – Blue, $3.95-4.98
- Rhodia Classic Side Staplebound – Ice White, Graph, $2.75
- Edison Beaumont Fountain Pen – Black Onyx Flake, $149
|Monteverde Mountains of the World – K2
|Visconti Opera Master Fountain Pen – Blue Swirls
|Monteverde Intima Fountain Pen – Glacier Blue
What’s your favorite snow day activity?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!