Thursday Things: Think Pink
Frequently known as the universal color for affection and charm, pink is both stunning and polarizing. The striking hue carries messages of sentimentality, springtime, and romance. And with so many shades in the Pink family, it’s an easy color to enjoy. Fun fact: the color earned its name after the flowers called Pinks, from the genus Dianthus, which is actually an ink
we carry. Somehow everything seems to circle back to fountain pens, right?
Featured products from left to right:
- Leuchtturm Medium Hardcover Notebook – New Pink, $18.95
- Parker IM Premium Fountain Pen – Pink Pearl
- Kaweco Ice Sport Fountain Pen – Pink, $25-27
- Diamine Hope Pink (80ml bottle), $14.95
- Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen – Pink, $3.95
- Monteverde Intima Fountain Pen – Neon Pink
- Clairefontaine 1951 Staplebound – Raspberry, $3.95
- Karas Kustoms Fountain K Fountain Pen – Pink, $75
- Delta Unica Fountain Pen – Fuscia
- Noodler’s Ahab Flex Fountain Pen – Pink Tiger, $23
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen – Pink, $29.60
- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji (50ml bottle), $28
- De Atramentis Apple Blossom (35ml bottle), $14.95
- Leuchtturm Medium Hardcover Notebook – Berry, Lined, $18.95
- Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen – Pink, $25-27
|Monteverde Intima – Neon Pink
|Delta Unica – Fuscia
Do you like to embrace pink in your life?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!