Thursday Things: Luck of the Irish
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Fortunately the celebration falls on a Thursday, so we’re serving up some of that good luck green in today’s Thursday Things. Ireland is known as “The Emerald Isle”, making the color green one of the most recognizable indicators of Irish traditions, especially St. Patrick’s Day. We couldn’t help but join in the merriment!
Featured products from left to right:
- Clairefontaine Basic Clothbound Notebook – Green, Lined, $9.50
- Original Crown Mill Stationery Set – Cream/Green, $27.90
- Platinum Balance Fountain Pen – Green, $43.20
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen – Retro Pop Green, $15
- Lamy Al-Star Fountain Pen – Charged Green, $37.60
- Rohrer Klingner – Verdura (50ml bottle), $11.95
- Pilot Iroshizuku Chiku-Rin (50ml bottle), $28
- Jinhao 159 Fountain Pen – Green, $12.50
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen – Green, $29.60
- Filofax Pocket Notebook – Pear, $13.95
What green pen and ink will you be writing with to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
The Goulet Pen Company Team