(0:19) – Company Info
(0:26) – Materials
(0:44) – Color Options
(1:11) – Features
(1:43) – Weight / Dimensions
(2:04) – Nib Options / How it Writes
(3:00) – Additional Features
(3:27) – Filling Mechanism / Ink Capacity
(3:53) – Price
In today’s Quick Look, I’m showing off the Edison Collier. This fountain pen is one of Edison’s most popular models because it’s a really attractive pen & perfect as a longform daily writer. Many more details in the video above, but here are a few highlights:
- Manufactured in the US (Milan, OH) by Brian & Andrea Gray
- Made in a cast acrylic resin, not injection molded like less expensive pens
- Four Colors Available:
- Larger pen with nearly a 9.9m grip diameter, but lightweight (26g)
- Due to the size/weight, makes a great pen for long writing sessions
- Steel nib units in EF, F, M, B 1.1mm, & 1.5mm.
- Standard International Cartridge/Converter (included), also accepts long & short SI cartridges
- Can be converted into an eyedropper with a bit of silicone grease
- Available for $149 MSRP
You can check out all of the available colors for the Edison Collier at GouletPens.com.
What are your thoughts on the Edison Collier fountain pen? Let us know in the comments below!