News can happen in a flash and you’ve got to have the right tools to catch the latest scoop. Thursday Things: Photojournalist is a collection of sturdy, ready for action products perfect for any would-be reporter working a story. Whether you’re looking for a rough and tumble pen that can go anywhere, like the Karas Kustoms Fountain K, or the quick draw clickable Pilot Vanishing Point for fast note taking, you’re bound to find something here. Add in a perfectly proportioned notebook that you can easily slide out of a back pocket or camera bag, such as the Field Notes Front Page, and you’re ready to go. Worried you’ll miss out on something? Check out the Leuchtturm1917 Planners to keep yourself in order. No matter what type of tools you’re looking for, Thursday Things: Photojournalist is bound to have a choice for you.
Featured products from left to right:
- Field Notes Notebooks – Front Page Reporter’s Notebook (2-pack)– $12.95
- Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen – Black– $3.95-$4.98
- Noodler’s X-Feather (3oz. bottle)– $12.50
- Noodler’s Zhivago (3oz. bottle)– $12.50
- Leuchtturm1917 Pocket Notebook- Black– $13.95
- Traveler’s Notebook Olive- Regular– $44.95
- Karas Kustoms Fountain K- Tumbled Raw Aluminum– $80
- Pilot Prera Fountain Pen- Black– $56
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen- White Matte w/ Black– $148
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Weekly Planner- Metallic Silver– $23.95
- Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen- Black– $25-$27
What would be your go-to pen and notebook for jotting down a story?
The Goulet Pen Company Team