Pitch a tent, unpack your gear, and prepare for a stunning sojourn for the senses. This week’s Thursday Things collection is exploding with adventurous color and inspiring vivacity. Autumn is the perfect time of year to take a camping trip and enjoy the changing foliage or cooler weather while becoming one with nature. Drawing from the beautiful sights one might see while in nature, Thursday Things: Redwood Camping features pens, inks, and notebooks that would be the ideal companion for an outdoor expedition. Lace up your hiking boots, we’re taking this party outdoors!
Featured products from left to right:
- Noodler’s Konrad Ebonite Fountain Pen – Dixie #10 Red Rebellion– $40
- Aurora 88 Fountain Pen – Brown, Fine Flex– $650
- Travelers Notebook – Olive (Special Edition)– $44.95
- Monteverde Giant Sequoia Fountain Pen- Green– $76
- Monteverde Giant Sequoia Fountain Pen- Brown– $76
- Monteverde Giant Sequoia Fountain Pen- Blue– $76
- Field Notes Notebooks Campfire Summer 2017 Edition 3 Pack– $12.95
- Noodler’s Walnut (3oz bottle)-$12.50
- Pilot Iroshizuku Shin-Ryoku (50ml bottle)– $19.99
- Platinum Classic Forest Black (60ml bottle)– $25
What’s your favorite pen to take on an outdoor adventure? Let us know in the comments below!
The Goulet Pen Company Team