Some pens are just from another galaxy of beauty and possess a grace that is simply celestial. This week’s Thursday Things collection brings together the plethora of gorgeous, nebulous inks and pens, orbiting effortlessly around the stellar Visconti Opera Master Luna at its center. Channel the awe-inspiring splendor of a sapphire sky awash with millions of glittering stars into your writing. Take a peek at Thursday Things: Moon Dust.
Featured products from left to right:
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Hardcover A5 Notebook – Metallic Gold– $25.50
- Edison Collier Fountain Pen- Blue Steel– $149
- Jinhao x750 Fountain Pen- Shimmering Sands– $9.90
- Nemosine Moon Crater Black (35ml bottle)– $7.99
- J. Herbin 1670 Bleu Ocean (50ml bottle)– $26
- Diamine Cobalt Jazz (50ml bottle)– $20
- Visconti Opera Master Fountain Pen- Luna– $795
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Hardcover A5 Notebook – Metallic Silver– $25.50
- Visconti Van Gogh Fountain Pen- Starry Night– $299
- Aurora Optima Fountain Pen- Blue– $445.50
- Diamine Moon Dust (50ml bottle)– $20
- TWSBI Classic Fountain Pen – Sapphire– $50-$55
How do you capture a little stardust magic in your writing?
The Goulet Pen Company Team