Fountain pens may not be new technology, but they sure do look the part. Streamlined and clean, the items featured in this collection will fit any technophile’s style. Like the neat and orderly nature of a set of binary code, these pens will help you write your way to a tidy, organized day. Thursday Things: Technophile brings together pens and inks that are reserved and ready for highly detailed work. Be on the cutting edge of style with the old school technology of a simple fountain pen.
Featured products from left to right:
- Lamy Aion Fountain Pen- OliveSilver– $71.20
- Aurora Ipsilon Fountain Pen- Satin Black– $99
- Lamy 2000 Fountain Pen- Makrolon– $167.20
- Conklin Nighthawk Fountain Pen- Titanium– $108, on closeout
- Monteverde Invincia Color Fusion Fountain Pen- Stealth Black– $72
- Lamy Aion Fountain Pen- Black– $71.20
- Pilot Vanishing Point- Matte Black– $148
- Pilot Iroshizuku Take-Sumi (50ml bottle)– $19.99
What is your favorite streamlined fountain pen?
The Goulet Pen Company Team