InCoWriMo, which stands for International Correspondence Writing Month, is one of our favorite initiatives here at Goulet Pens. The concept is simple, “send a handwritten letter, card or note to someone every day for the month of February. It doesn’t have to be a novel or even news, it’s entirely up to you what you write.” But coming up with recipients for 28 days worth of letters can be a challenge. Goulet Pens wants to make it easier for you to get involved, so we’ve provided some ideas that our Media team brainstormed up. If you are looking for some ideas of what to write, check out our pen pal suggestions from Thanksgiveaway last year!
Take a look at these wonderful products to get you started on your InCoWriMo journey:
- Atelier Gargoyle Scented Sealing Wax sticks
- J. Herbin Sealing Wax and Brass seal handles
- LAMY LX fountain pen
- Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen
- Clairefontaine Triomphe Correspondence Set
- Original Crown Mill Bicolor Note Card Correspondence Set
Here are some links you might want to check out to help you make your letters quite spiffy:
- How to Create a Wax Seal
- Pick a Pen Pal: Suggestions For Your Letter Recipient
- Top 10 Wet and Dry Inks
- How To Write with Shimmer Inks
- What is a Good Correspondence/Letter Paper Set for Beginners?
- Which Papers Could be Considered “Archive” Quality?
- What are the advantages of using a wax seal?
- Mixing Wax Seal Colors
We hope that you will participate in this year’s InCoWriMo festivities. Many of our team members are excited to take part themselves nad we’d love to share in your letter writing journey. Be sure to share your letter writing love with us on our social media channels, as well as here on the blog.
Who are you most excited to write to? Let us know in the comments below!
The Goulet Pen Company Team