Have you ever seen a color combination that you instantly fell in love with? This week, the Goulet Pens team is crazy for teal and copper! This combination of cool and metallic is perfect for the switch in seasons we’re smack dab in the middle right now, the time when our days go from dark and cold to bright and warm. We’ve gathered a great assortment of products in theses two stunning shades that are sure to excite and inspire. Check out Thursday Things: Teal and Copper.
Featured products from left to right:
- Diamine Teal (80ml bottle)– $14.95
- Atelier Gargoyle Sealing Wax- Copper– $7
- Noodler’s Nib Creaper- Hudson’s Bay Fathom Demonstrator– $16.10
- Traveler’s Notebook- Blue, Passport– $40.16
- Pelikan M805 Fountain Pen- Ocean Swirl– $520
- Montegrappa Fortuna Fountain Pen- Copper Mule– $375
- Karas Kustoms Ink Fountain Pen- Copper– $200
- J. Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor (50ml bottle)– $28
- Robert Oster Deep Sea (50ml bottle)– $17
- Diamine Ancient Copper (80ml bottle)– $14.95
What color would you pair with your favorite metallic?
The Goulet Pen Company Team