This week’s Thursday Things is dedicated to all those who are getting ready to take the first leap into the fountain pen world. Thursday Things: Fountain Pen First Timer is comprised of some of the top picks for fountain pen newbies to get you writing with ease. All it takes is ink, paper, a pen, and the curiosity to learn a fun new hobby! Let this assortment be your guide to a new beginning for your writing joys.
Featured products from left to right:
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Hardcover Notebook- Emerald
- Random Ink Sample Package Set
- TWSBI Eco Fountain Pen- Clear
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen- Blue
- Pilot Kakuno Fountain Pen- White/Turquoise
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen- Retro Pop Turquoise
- Kaweco Classic Sport Fountain Pen- Green
- Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen- Crystal
- Pilot Varsity Fountain Pen- Blue
- Jinhao x450 Fountain Pen- Blue Twist
- Rhodia No. 16 Notepad- Dot Grid
What was your first pen and ink pairing? What paper did you use?
The Goulet Pen Company Team