Spring is blooming all around us and, after a long winter, that calls for a celebration. Drawing inspiration from the darling buds of an Iris, this week’s Thursday Things assortment is perfectly purple and ready for writing fun. These pens, inks, cases, and notebooks will carry you through the spring with an unquenchable desire to write. Watch your inspiration grow and blossom with a new writing accessory and make the most of the longer days by penning all your great ideas. Spring into Thursday Things: Irises.
Featured products from left to right:
- De Atramentis Brilliant Violet (35ml bottle)– $15.95
- Colorverse Sea of Tranquility (65ml bottle + 15ml bottle)– $36
- Aurora 88 Minerali Fountain Pen- Amethyst– $716
- Visconti Van Gogh Fountain Pen- Irises– MSRP $299
- Platinum #3776 Century Fountain Pen- Lavande– $228
- Pelikan M205 Fountain Pen- Blue Marbled– $132
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Hardcover Notebook- Fresh Green– $19.95
- Nock Seed Case- Iris/Electric Blue– $70
- Original Crown Mill Classic Deckled Notecard Box Set- White– $29.90
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen- Retro Pop Purple– $18.50
- Pilot Prera Fountain Pen- Light Green– $56
Don’t forget to check out our new quiz, “Which Flower-Inspired Pen Matches Your Personality?” to see more floral-inspired beauty!
What is your favorite floral- inspired pen or ink?
The Goulet Pen Company Team