This week’s Thursday Things assortment transports us to New Penzance Island as Sarah draws her inspiration from one of her favorite Wes Anderson movies. This quirky reminder of the adventures of childhood summers past is full of the perfect products for long days exploring under the sun. Pack your bags, grab your favorite scout, and embark on a search for the best pens, inks, and papers in Thursday Things: New Penzance Island.
Featured products from left to right:
- Platinum Classic Khaki Black (60ml bottle)– $25
- Edison Pearlette Fountain Pen– $169
- Pilot Kakuno Fountain Pen- Pink/White– $13.50
- Kaweco Perkeo Fountain Pen- Indian Summer– $17
- Noodler’s Ahab Fountain Pen- Apache Tortoise– $23
- Kaweco Classic Sport Fountain Pen- Green– $25- $27
- Original Crown Mill Classic Deckled Notecard Boxed Set- White- $29.90
- Diamine Coral (30ml bottle) (writing on stationery)- $7.50
- Field Notes Price varies by design
Where would you like to venture to this summer?
The Goulet Pen Company Team