In a very special Goulet Guests episode, Brian recently had the opportunity to sit down with the infamous & mysterious Nathan Tardif of Noodler’s Ink Co, and learn more about the man behind the ink. Brian had previously interviewed Nathan over-the-phone 4+ years ago for Q&A, but now had the opportunity to talk all things Noodler’s in-person! It was a very free-flowing conversation but here are a few topics covered:
- What is Noodler’s ink? How did it get started?
- What were his inspirations for getting into fountain pens?
- What inspires him currently? Where does he get the ideas for inks?
- What drives his frugality, in life & in business?
- What is his favorite Noodler’s ink?
- How does he feel about the future of fountain pens?
- What are his thoughts on flex nibs?
What did you think of the interview? Anything surprise you about Nathan? Leave a comment below and let us know!
The Goulet Pen Company Team