Enter the shire and set out on an exciting writing adventure with these great products shown in Thursday Things: J.R.R. Tolkien. Drawing inspiration from the enduring legacy of the author’s works, let yourself gaze upon these writing tools highlighting the browns of The Shire, lush greenery of Rivendell, and even some fiery finds straight from Mordor. Unlike the hobbits, you don’t even have to leave your comfy chair to take part in the journey of a lifetime. Grab one of the pens, inks, or accessories shown in Thursday Things: J.R.R. Tolkien and set out on the first step of an epic writing endeavor.
Featured products from left to right:
- Kyo-Iro Stone Road of Gion (40ml bottle)– $28
- Karas Kustoms Fountain K Fountain Pen- Tumbled Raw Aluminum– $100
- Conklin Classic Fountain Pen- Firelines– $124
- Noodler’s Ahab Fountain Pen- Green Mountain– $23
- Traveler’s Notebook- Brown- Regular– $45.92
- Montegrappa Fortuna Fountain Pen- Copper Mule– $375 (log in to your Goulet Pens account for our best price)
- Monteverde Mountains of the World Fountain Pen- Vesuvio– $68
- Opus 88 Picnic Fountain Pen- Brown– $99
Who would be your people in Endórë?
The Goulet Pen Company Team