This week’s Thursday Things is an homage to Ernest Hemingway, his thrilling works, and adventurous life. Whether you’re getting lost in the pages of his novels or touring his home in the gorgeous Florida Keys, you can always find a story unfolding right before your eyes. The collection of pens, inks, and accessories in this assortment highlight some of the defining characteristics of Hemingway’s life. For instance, the Tropical Green ink for his Caribbean home, Whisky Brown for his drink of choice, and a trusty Montegrappa pen, symbolizing his pen of choice to complete his famous works. Take a moment to admire the exciting products in Thursday Things: Ernest Hemingway.
Featured products from left to right:
- Diplomat Wooden Desk Equipment- Cherrywood– $100
- Diplomat Aero Fountain Pen- Brown– $156
- Organics Studio Ernest Hemingway (55ml bottle) -$13
- Robert Oster Deep Sea (50ml bottle)– $17
- De Atramentis Whisky Brown (35ml bottle)– $15.95 (Currently on sale for $13.95)
- Montegrappa Fountain Pen- Copper Mule– $375
- Opus 88 Fantasia Fountain Pen- Blue– $125
- Graf von Faber-Castell Midnight Blue (75ml bottle)– $30
- Visconti Van Gogh Fountain- Dr. Gachet– $299
- Conklin Classic Fountain- Rainfall– $124
- Diamine Tropical Green (40ml bottle)– $15.95
- Travelers Brass Fountain Pen– $56
Which writer’s home would you love to visit one day?
The Goulet Pen Company Team