We’re taking a trip back to yesteryear in today’s Thursday Things. Inspired by the reintroduced Esterbrook line of pens, Thursday Things: Nostalgia features an assortment of modern products with that unique vintage appeal that transcends time. Put on a vinyl record, settle down at your roll top desk, and write your way back in time with the classic designs featured in Thursday Things: Nostalgia.
Featured products from left to right:
- Traveler’s Notebook- Brown, Passport– $40.16
- Diamine Sepia (80ml bottle)– $14.95
- 3 Oysters Gogung (38ml bottle)– $18
- Esterbrook Estie Fountain Pen- Tortoise/ Gold– $156
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen- Crossed Lines– $206
- Diplomat Excellence A2 Fountain Pen- Marrakesh Gold– $180
- Pilot E95S Fountain Pen- Black– $136
- Robert Oster Gold Antiqua (50ml bottle)-$17
- Pelikan M200 Fountain Pen- Smoky Quartz (Special Edition)- $148
- Rohrer & Klingner Sepia (50ml bottle)– $11.95
- Diamine Golden Brown (80ml bottle)– $14.95
- Kaweco AL Sport Fountain Pen- Night Edition– $120
What’s your favorite vintage-inspired fountain pen?
The Goulet Pen Company Team