This week’s Thursday Things is dedicated to all the little doodads and thingamabobs that float around in our desk drawers and make our fountain pen hobby even more exciting. From nibs, to wax seals, to ink samples, and more, Thursday Things: Writing Accessories is chock-a-block full of great products that every fountain pen lover should try. How do you organize your non-pen parts of your collection, like nibs, ink samples, and wax seals and sticks? Share your tips and tricks in the comments below!
Featured products from left to right:
- Edison Nib Unit– $20- $150
- Ink Samples– $1.25- $2.70
- Conklin Omniflex Nib Units– $24
- Standard International Converter– $5
- Herbin Supple Sealing Wax- Silver (1 Stick)– $5
- Herbin Brass Seal- Lily– $14
- Goulet Steel Nibs– $14- $15
- Herbin Sealing Wax- Red (1 Stick)– $5
- Traveler’s Company Brass Fountain Pen– $56
- Herbin Brass Letter Script Seal & Handle– $25
- LAMY Cartridges– $4.50
How do you organize your accessories for your pen hobby?
The Goulet Pen Company Team