Have you ever owned a pen so beautiful or unique that you couldn’t help but use it all the time? The latest collaboration between the Edison Pen Company and the Goulet Pen Company will be one of those pens, for sure.
Introducing the Limelight, the Goulet-exclusive Summer 2019 Edison Nouveau Premiere. A bright yellow-green body is accented by glimmering green streams of chatoyance shining through like the spotlight’s glow.
The Limelight is the 25th release in the line of gorgeous limited seasonal editions we’ve created with The Edison Pen Company. Hand-turned in their Milan, Ohio shop, the resin for these pens features such a stunning variety that no two pens are exactly the same. When you purchase a Nouveau Premiere Limelight, you will receive a one of a kind addition to your pen collection. Features include:
- Resin body and cap with silver furnishings
- #6 steel nib, available in Extra-Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, and 1.1mm Stub
- Replacement nibs available for separate purchase as well
- Converter included and accepts Standard International cartridges
- Also eyedropper convertible – check out this Quick Tip video to learn how!
- Postable and comfortable for writing unposted or posted
- Unposted body length- 128mm (5in), posted- 172.3mm (6.8in)
- Grip Diameter- 9.2mm (0.4in)
- Total Weight-17g (0.6oz)
The Edison Nouveau Premiere Limelight is only as good as the great ink you choose to accompany it. Our top ink picks for this colorful pen include:
To learn more visit our post detailing the Edison Nouveau Premiere Special Edition History.
The Goulet Pen Company Team