Love writing letters? Then InCoWriMo might be for you! International Correspondence Writing Month is a challenge that asks you to write a letter every day for the entire month of February. We asked if you had any special strategies for success and we got some great responses. If you’re planning on participating this month, make sure to take notes! Here’s some of our favorite advice.
1. Make sure to purchase all of your materials ahead of time.
2. Your letters don’t need to be long.
3. Keep track of the letters you’ve sent.
4. Choose your recipients ahead of time and get their addresses.
5. Don’t despair if you don’t get a response.
6. Decide ahead of time when you’re going to write your letters.
7. Use your imagination.
8. Have fun!
Want to learn more about how you can participate in InCoWriMo 2020? Check out our blog which includes a step-by-step guide.
The Goulet Pen Company