Cleaning your fountain pen doesn’t have to be hard! In this video, we walk you through the steps to clean your cartridge/converter pen using either running water or a cup of water.
Here are the steps:
- Gather supplies
- Remove cap & body of pen
- Remove cartridge or converter
- Run water through back of grip section until the water runs clear
- Hold paper towel on the nib to wick away excess water
- Fill & flush the converter until water runs clear
- If using a cup of water, use a bulb syringe to flush clean water through the grip and then repeat steps 5 and 6
- Insert new cartridge or clean converter
- Reassemble cap & body
- Write on!
Happy writing and cleaning!
The Goulet Pen Company Team