March, 2020 – The Juniper and Cranberry are discontinued, to learn more visit our post detailing the Edison Nouveau Premiere Special Edition History.
Goulet Pens and the Edison Pen Co. have teamed up again for not one, but TWO more exciting seasonal edition fountain pens! Introducing the wonderful wintery duo of Juniper and Cranberry, the 22nd and 23rd installments of our exclusive Nouveau Premiere. These brilliant, glimmering beauties are handmade by the Edison team in their Ohio shop and each one features a unique blend of depth and chatoyance. Like a snowflake, no two pens are exactly the same. Check out some quick facts on the pens below and head to GouletPens.com to get one (or both!) today.
- Resin body and cap with silver furnishings
- #6 steel nib available in Extra-Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, and 1.1mm Stub
- Replacement nibs available for separate purchase as well
- Converter included and accepts Standard International cartridges
- Also eyedropper convertible- check out this Quick Tip video to learn how!
- Postable and comfortable for writing unposted or posted
- Unposted body length- 128mm (5in), Posted- 172.3mm (6.8in)
- Grip Diameter- 9.2mm (0.4in)
- Total Weight-17g (0.6oz)
Need a great ink to go with your pen? Check out our suggestions below!
Inks to match Juniper:
Inks to match Cranberry:
You can pick up the Cranberry and Juniper Edison Nouveau Premiere 2019 Winter Editions for $169, only at Goulet Pens. They will be avaialbe for a limited time, so be sure to snag one soon. They are perfect for those holiday wish lists!
The Goulet Pen Company Team