The theme for May’s Ink Drop (our monthly ink sample subscription club) was called “Because We Felt Like It”. We selected several of our current favorite colors that we just wanted you to experience. The colors we chose were:
- De Atramentis Mint Turquoise – A lovely green/turquoise with great shading. One of Rachel’s favorites.
- De Atramentis Ocher Yellow – One of those under-the-radar colors with great shading. It’s a useable yellow/orange that you might not have considered before.
- Noodler’s 54th Massachusetts – A bulletproof (waterproof) dark blue/black – very saturated, very similar in properties to Noodler’s Black. This is one of Noodler’s newest colors – we reviewed this one back in December.
- Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Bordeaux – A very pretty wine color. We also reviewed this one last year.
- Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Goldgrün – There is really nothing like this one. Not quite green, not quite gold… kind of a weird but awesome olive color. Another color that just must be tried! You can view our review on this too.
We hope you enjoy them! Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.