Thursday Things: Crystal Clear
Sometimes simple is best. Demonstrator pens are clean, clear, and utilitarian, getting the job done while beautifully showcasing your favorite ink. Not only is it mesmerizing to see the ink swishing around inside, it’s also easy to see when your pen needs to be refilled. Try pairing your pen with a light blue ink and it’ll be nothing but blue skies.
Featured products from left to right:
- Apica CD-15 Notebook – Light Blue, Lined, $3.80
- Pilot Iroshizuku – Ama-Iro, Sky Blue (50ml bottle), $28.00
- Noodler’s Ahab Fountain Pen – Clear, $23.00
- TWSBI Mini Fountain Pen – Clear, $50-55.00
- Monteverde Artista Crystal Fountain Pen – Clear
- Pilot Prera Fountain Pen – Light Blue, $56.00
- Apica SW-40 Notebook – Sky Blue, $3.80
- Pilot Custom 74 Fountain Pen – Clear, $160.00
- TWSBI Diamond 580 Fountain Pen – Clear, $50.00
- Noodler’s Nib Creaper Fountain Pen – Clear, $16.10
- Lamy Vista Fountain Pen, $29.60
- Platinum Cool Fountain Pen – Crystal Clear, $42.40
- J. Herbin Bleu Azur (30ml bottle), $11.00
|Monteverde Artista Crystal Fountain Pen
Do you have a favorite ink to put in your demonstrator pen?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!