Thursday Things: Geodes
This Thursday Things rocks! This week, we’re mad about minerals and all the wonderful products we carry whose names are inspired by these magical formations. Who doesn’t love a good rock collection, each piece carefully selected for it’s distinctive swirls or facets? With so many of our own unique, rock-inspired products, it only seemed fitting to highlight them in this week’s collection. Thursday Things: Geode is sure to create quite a stir.
Featured products from left to right:
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Notebook Emerald Green, $19.50
- Edison Collier Fountain Pen – Burnished Gold, $149
- Pelikan Edelstein Jade (50ml bottle), $27.80
- Edison Beaumont Fountain Pen – Sapphire Flake, $149
- Noodler’s Nib Creaper Fountain Pen – Jade, $16.10
- Nemosine Singularity Fountain Pen – Aqua, $19.99
- Platinum 3776 Century Fountain Pen – Nice, $200
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Notebook Nordic Blue, $19.50
- J. Herbin Emerald of Chivor 1670 Anniversary Ink (50ml bottle), $26
- Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite (50ml bottle), $27.80
|Nemosine Singularity Fountain Pen – Aqua
Have you ever chosen a pen or ink because it reminded you of a favorite gemstone or mineral?
The Goulet Pen Company Team
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!